Partnerships and Corporate Affairs
Partnerships and Corporate Affairs Ambassador
The Asia Scotland Institute is a non-profit organisation which exists to promote a greater understanding of Asia through the sharing of knowledge. We run regular events with global leaders from across Asia, with the aim of stimulating curiosity and fostering an environment to promote the exchange of knowledge.
We are looking for an ambassador who can help ensure the organisation remains on the pulse of the latest developments in Asia, and globally. In this role you will work closely with the Corporate Relations and Partnerships Manager, helping to build the Institute’s links with external organisations ranging from top universities to globally ambitious companies across all sectors.
– Mapping out and identifying organisations and businesses with existing or potential links in Asia
– Help ensure our programme and events are relevant to the priorities of our existing partners
– Propose new ways we can work with existing partners
– Working closely with other ambassadors
– Attendance at events and collaborating on team projects
Skills & Qualities
– Pro-active mindset
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Interest in international business
– Interest in global affairs
– Able to collaborate with others while managing independent work
– Basic knowledge of microsoft office, excel, etc is useful but not essential
An ambassadorship at the Asia Scotland Institute will provide you with a hands-on learning opportunity where you will meet global leaders, ranging from CEOs of global companies, former heads of state, to renowned economists and successful authors.
“This experience inspired me to apply to the National University of Singapore. Changes are bound to happen in Asia in this century. I want to witness that transformation. As an ASI Student Ambassador, I’ve kick-started my professional career in that direction.”
Josefine Lynggaard, University of Edinburgh