Beyond BRICs in a changing world – Jim O’Neill
Adam Smith Series of Global Economic Briefings
The renowned BRICs analyst, recently retired from Goldman Sachs to spend more time with his beloved Manchester United, in discussion prior to addressing the Institute and students at the University of Edinburgh Business School. In this interview he muses on:
- how he came to coin the term BRIC
- the challenges the BRIC nations now face
- why global governance must change to reflect the new balance of power
- how the West should adapt to its diminishing influence
- what South Korea can teach all countries
To view Jim O’Neill’s full presentation on ‘The Changing World’ see the second video below.
As ever, the University of Edinburgh Business School were superb hosts and we are immensely grateful for their continued support.of our programmes.